中文  |  English  |  日本语

Company Profile
Current Location: Home> About Us >Company Profile

Focusing on the five scopes like agriculture, industry, housing, investment and international trade, China Xulong Group is a modern enterprise group which realizes mutual development of capital operation and industry operation. Owning technicians more than 1000 person and with total assets reaching to 4.8 billion RMB, we had been successively awarded with National Leading Enterprise in Agriculture Industrialization, Top 500 National Private Enterprise and China Well-known Trademark. 

Having established the integrated operation of the industrial system including seed cultivation of aquatic products mainly in eels, green technology in cultivation, production of feed, living eel trading, roasted eel exportation and production factors service, we had passed the ISO9000, HACCP System Certification and registered in Japan, South Korea, the United States, European Union and Russia. A 2000 km high-efficient agriculture industry chain crossing Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Guangdong, and Fujian provinces and connecting Yellow Sea, East China Sea and South China Sea had been formed. With 50 thousand mu green eel aquaculture base and five technology processing zone for roasted eel, we had become the largest exportation base for live eel in Asia and the export quantity of live eel reaching to 60 thousand tons was once accounted for 70% of the domestic export market.
 
Established in 1994, Foshan Shunde Donglong Roasted Eel Co., Ltd is a branch subordinated to China Xulong Group. With total amount of investment 2.8 million dollars and registered capital 2.8 million dollars, the company was launched into production on October, 1994 and the plant covers an are more than 4000 square meters.

We have an advanced roasted eel production line introduced from Seiko, Takeda Japan and other subsidiary advanced equipment like three middle and small refrigerators, imported vacuum packing machines, metal detectors and closed-circuit TV monitoring system.

We mainly produce and deal in various types of frozen eel products, our annual production capacity reaches to 2000 tons including more than 60% products are exported to Japan, United States and the other 40% for Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Macao and Mainland China. Donglong Brand of roasted eel has a good reputation in the domestic and foreign market. In 2003, we had suceesively invested more than 20 million yuan to build up China Xulong Group Eel United Test Center which is covering an area of 330 square meters, and owns some imported advanced equipments like two sets of liquid chromatography - tandem mass spectrometer, two sets of GC-MS and two sets of liquid AGILENT1100 chromatography. These equipments meet testing requirements and reach to international advanced level by testing 92 items in pesticide residues, drug residues.
Adhering to the principle of "Quality is the life of enterprise", we continually update equipment and improve technology and quality guarantee system to ensure our providing products meet or exceed customers' expectations by complying with HACCP and ISO9001 quality system requirements.